Building An Effective Digital Strategy In 6 Steps Part Two
4 – Define The Target of Your Digital Strategy
Implementing a digital marketing strategy without clearly defining the target to be reached is not relevant. This could lead to a resounding failure.
To help you, you can create a buyer persona, that is to say a typical profile of the consumer you want to target:
- Who is he? Age, place of residence, employment, leisure, income...
- What are his needs?
- What are his motives?
- How does he use the Internet? How many times a day and at what times? Rather on mobile or desktop?
- What social networks does he use? Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn...
5 – Define Your Webmarketing Budget
Setting up a digital marketing strategy is costly for most companies. As such, you will have to allocate a specific budget for your digital marketing strategy.
Digital constitutes a real gold mine in terms of possibilities, each with its advantages and disadvantages, and especially with a separate price.
Some means represent a significant financial investment when other solutions mainly require patience and subtlety, as is the case with an Inbound Marketing strategy.
6 – Define Your Digital Communication Strategy
You have identified your strengths, weaknesses, objectives, target, and budget. You can now think about the means of communication that you will use to retain your prospects.
Depending on your needs, you can:
- Invest in social media (social networks)
- Post videos on YouTube
- Launch a newsletter by emailing
- Issuing flyer printing on streets
- Develop a website or blog that will serve as a showcase for your brand or support for e-commerce or m-commerce
- Create a mobile app