Company Registration Services in Malaysia Part Two
What Types of Company Registration There Are?
The Companies Commission of Malaysia requires all companies to be registered as required to work as an independent entity. There are various types with different characteristics and limitations that run under distinct regulations; these are:
- Sendirian Berhad or Private limited Company: it is limited by shares and also the most commonly used in Malaysia. It requires only one director and one shareholder to register, with a maximum of 50 shareholders.
- Company Limited by Guarantee: it is a public company made for non-profit purposes.
- Sendirian or Unlimited Company: it can be a public or private company without limiting the liability of its shareholders.
- Berhad or Public Limited Company: it is also limited by shares without limit of shareholders and is governed by the Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad and Security Commission of Malaysia.
- Foreign Company: these are owned by foreign entrepreneurs without needing a resident director.
- Perkongsian Liabiliti Terhad or limited Liability Partnership: it has a framework combination of a Sendirian Berhad company and a partnership, requires at least 2 partners without a maximum number.
Malaysia is an active hub for entrepreneurs and foreign corporations, providing suitable conditions and lots of business opportunities.
Also, there are available various types of companies with distinguished features and advantages along an even more prominent quantity of services specialize in Company Registration for every type to help the entrepreneurs starting their business.