Tips for Designing Business Cards for Different Industries Part Two
Cleaning Service Business Cards
If your company's philosophy keeps everything neat and beautiful, your business card should reflect this. However, this does not imply that it must be a pure white card. People who take or collect your business card will learn about the advantages of your cleaning company in a variety of ways.
- Do you make use of eco-friendly cleaning supplies? A natural, rugged paper texture and splashes of green are excellent ways to demonstrate that you care for the world.
- The visual depiction of the business allows viewers to grasp what you're doing quickly. The text on the front of your card would be as short as possible due to this.
- Your business card should still make it obvious what you're doing and tell your customers what makes you unique. Your business card should reference or depict your cleaning services, whether you specialize in commercial or residential cleaning.
For The Jwelry Industry
Fashion and jewelry are determined by style and patterns. Potential clients would conclude that the general aesthetic is bland if your informative business card is out of date. Keep it sleek and on the pulse, but use models that would cater to most clients.
- Foil stamping is appropriate for the cards, whether they have silver, bronze, or gold highlights. High-quality surfaces offer your card a distinct look yet subtly and elegantly show the raw materials you use in your jewelry.
- In this type of company, stick to minimalist elements and focus on the basics.
- Include a color photograph of one of your jewelry items to demonstrate your unique design.