How to Plan Sustainable SEO Strategy Part One
Companies should now analyze and strategically evaluate them to convert the collected data into concrete recommendations for action. Where are extensive SEO construction sites? Where is the need for action for optimization particularly urgent? Which weak points are ironed out in a short time? To do this, you should take these steps:
1. Set Specific Goals
A sustainable SEO concept or strategy does not have the primary goal of achieving a good ranking in search engines with specific keywords. Companies can achieve short-term success with this, but they cannot improve their standing on the web in the long term. The goals of sustainable SEO should therefore be broader. For example, companies can aim to
- increase relevant traffic on your site,
- generate more leads,
- to make your own brand better known,
- or to increase the conversion rate.
- A good ranking with search engines is only one partial goal on the way there.
2. Define Key Performance Indicators
Once the goals have been formulated, companies should determine how they want to measure their progress. As a rule, specific key performance indicators (KPIs) help with search engine optimization.
These include, for example;
- Ranking positions of defined primary and secondary keywords,
- organic user numbers,
- the visibility index,
- User behavior metrics,
- the organic conversion rate and
- organic sales and turnover figures.