Recommended Specifications For a Thank You Card Printing
Choosing the best material for the printing task can have a significant influence on the result. Paper stock is the foundation of your printed product, from the final assessment to the price. Here are a few tips and recommendations for selecting the best Thank you card printing paper materials; a perfect way to engage with your current and potential clients on a more intimate level. There are many greeting cards, sticky notes, invitations, and personalized art supplies documents.
Here, below you will find the best specifications for a thank you card printing.
1. When people will indeed be mainly writing on the card, including an Invitation answer card, or for specific creative effects, use non - coated material.
2. Glaze-coated paper could prevent handwriting and leaving stains; however, if the photos need the excellent font rendering of a glossy photo paper, choose a dull/matte coating stock.
3. Our number 120 (14 pt) Standard card stocks are a better choice for stamping, embossing, and hence die-cutting, both of them are common choices for thank you cards, including others such as wedding invitations.
4. To instill a touch of luxury or sophistication, use contoured sheets like linen, braided, or parchment. They can indeed be made to measure.
5. If you want customers to comment on your card, choose an unbleached or dull/matte inventory. Whenever you want customers to handwrite notes on the item without splotches, the unbleached stock is the better choice, but if you already have essential images or logos on your card, dull/matte stock would look much more colorful than uncoated stock.
6. Are you going to use metal foils or metal ink? Metallic inks can only be printed onto glossy stocks, as uncoated or dull/matte stocks may not appear metallic whatsoever.
Recommendations For Papers:
I. Whenever you need a final piece of clear text and photos while still being able to write on, 14 pt Dull/Matte Covering is the way to go.
II. 14 pt Enamel coated Covering is ideal for typing on the company logo and some groups such as lawyers, financial advisors, and other professionals.
III. When you're using glossy inks or need the luxurious feel and look of card stock, 14 pt Glossy Covering is the right approach.
IV. The 18 pt Glossy Covering is much stiffer and stronger than that of most postcards. It draws attention, but you can't carry as many as in the pocket.
V. Throughout the year-long, Magnetic Stock holds your advertisement in front of your clients. A magnetic stock provides a high printing with superior image replication and adheres to many other surfaces. A professional and better service firm business cards which could be saved and referred.
VI. Concerned regarding your credit cards being damaged in wallets and handbags? Get a complimentary aqueous covering or an alternative Ultra violet covering to increase the durability of your cards and allow the effort worthwhile.
Thank you card printing should be done with the best method to serve its purpose effectively. I believe this post has helped you gain better knowledge and insight into making a better decision.