SEO for Tax Consultants: This Is Why Search Engine Optimization Is Worthwhile For Law Firms Part Two
On And Off-Page Optimization For Better Findability On The Internet
Search engine optimization differentiates between on-page optimization and off-page optimization. The deal is to make your website stand out from the crowd of competing websites. Google and other search engines evaluate the appearance of a company based on various criteria. Right at the forefront: technical and content up-to-dateness, mobile-compatible design, company logo design and confidence-building measures.
Onpage SEO Covers Everything That Directly Affects Your Law Firm Website:
- Keyword research & analysis of existing content
- Creation of new and revision of existing content with a focus on the selected keywords
- Optimization of meta description and title tags
- Internal linking and optimized anchor texts
- technical SEO, especially website encryption, mobile-first focus, and PageSpeed
A keyword analysis is the crucial part of on-page optimization for your tax office. Here the search volume of different search terms is determined.
In search engine optimization for tax consultants, attention is usually paid to regional allocation. Why? Because many households and companies still want a tax advisor on-site - to go through documents, approve the income tax return, or talk about further steps for the posting of documents.
Therefore, it is all the more important for tax consultants to be visible in regional search queries with local search engine optimization. This can be done in three steps:
- Select domain with region/city if possible or
- Equip websites with optimized content and
- a Google My Business entry.