What Can You Sell with On-Demand Printing? Part One
If we are talking about on-demand printing, then we are talking about a great idea for starting a business. Yes, on-demand printing can be one of the ideas that should be considered once you intend to set up your business. But what can we sell with on-demand printing?
Before we talk about what we can provide or offer, it is better to understand what on-demand printing is first! So, let's get started!
What Is On-Demand Printing
On-demand printing or print on demand (POD) is a business idea with a system where you will only produce or print products after receiving orders from customers. So, no inventory is needed at the beginning of the business.
Another essential thing you need to know is that about the printing partner. With POD, there is no mandate for you to own your printing equipment. That is why the term "printing partner" exists. But what is a printing partner? We can say that the printing partner is your business partner that will help you to fulfil your order. However, even though you are not the one directly produces the product, you can still sell the product under your brand.
The Good Things About On-Demand Printing
What makes print on demand interesting to do? Let's find out the answer below!
- There is no minimum quantity required in POD as you can even print only a single product.
- You can start a business with minimum funds because you don't need to buy printing equipment.
- You don't need to stock up and think about the warehouse.
- Since no stock is needed, you don't have to worry about dusty and unsold products.
- There are various kinds of products that can be printed and sold.