What is There to Know About Being a Company Secretary Part Two
Therefore, you must be dedicated and hard-working.
- You should know the legal aspects of accounting, taxation, auditing, and other financial activities in the respected business.
- You must have the ability to work hard with honesty and commitment.
- You should have excellent written & oral communication skills, good organization & management skills, negotiation skills, etc.
- Good knowledge of business law and finance law
- easy to handle the clients and customers
- working hard and developing more success to the business
- create a self inking stamp for company use
These are some of the main skills needed before hiring for this company secretary position. Company Secretaries are also a necessity of all business enterprises, whether big or small, government or private. Every business requires a company secretary to take care of tax, legal, and investment aspects regularly. A qualified company secretary will find employment across all industries, from financial firms and banks to heavy industry as well as government organizations.