Envelope Printing (Envelope / Letterhead Printing)
Envelope Printing in Singapore
We offer envelope printing at lowest MOQ for Singapore companies, lowest price, fastest lead time in Singapore and we dont even charge GST and you can collect your envelopes at convenient location beside Bendemeer MRT @ CT Hub 2 Lobby 2 or opt for delivery of the printed envelopes at low delivery fees of $18.
Our envelopes are using top quality 100gsm Winpaq envelopes with peel and seal at the envelope flaps.
Start customising and printing your own envelopes by communicating with us through whatsapp ( +65 81820938), emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or website ordering.
Order your envelopes with us now!
Enhance your company’s brand and reputation by taking the time to customise your business envelopes! If you are searching for affordable and fast envelope printing, then you’ve found the right company! We offer a minimum of 300 pieces for envelope printing to a maximum of 10,000 pieces.
Common envelope sizes used are normally the DL, and C5 envelopes as they can used to send invoices, statement of accounts, cheques and many other purposes.
300 Pieces (Minimum) to 5000 Pieces
- DL (110 mm x 220 mm) - With or without Window Envelopes
- C5 (162 mm x 229 mm) - With or without Window Envelopes
- C4 (210 mm x 297 mm) - With or without Window Envelopes
- Printed envelopes will contain the logo of the client’s company, along with their company information of their choice (eg. Website, address, contact numbers)
- Peel and Seal Flap Type Envelopes with no windows are used for envelope printing
- The lead time for envelope printing is in effect only after artwork has been confirmed
- We accept .Ai (outline) and editable PDF file formats in CMYK colour mode, Black K value set to 100, 300 dpi.
- Clients are required to provide a soft copy of their company’s logo design, along with the information they wish to include on their customised envelopes
3-4 working days after full payment has been made and artwork confirmation is achieved before commencement of printing of envelopes.