Thank You Card Printing (Invitation Card Printing)
Thank You Card Printing
Create your personalized thank you cards or corporate thank you cards to send to your valued guests and customers using our high quality card stocks with fast turnaround time.
We can print thank you cards in A5, A4, A6 size, and we have a range of materials raning from 170gsm - 300gsm artcard (popular) to 290gsm Marble white shimmering card , and 300gam - 350gsm Matt white materials for you to choose from.
Our thank you cards can be printed 1 sided or 2 sided printing with low minimum order quantity and best of all, No GST!!! Printing lead time is 2 working days after artwork confirmation and payment.
Available card sizes and material:
Thank you card can be in the range of A6-A4 size and the material you can choose, either 170gsm Artpaper, 250gsm Artcard, 300gsm Artcard, 300gsm Matt White, 350gsm Matt White, 260gsm Textured Card, 290gsm Marble White Card or 330gsm Valinlla Smooth Card (Cream Colour by nature).
Artwork file specifications:
The artwork file you have to provide in the size of the card you require with minimum 3mm bleed on all sides and in CMYK colour mode.
Also, we will not suggest you to have any border element in your design as there is always a +/- 2-3mm cutting tolerance and with the border element, it may make your card look uneven.
Lastly, in the event if you do not have the artwork and will need our designer's assistance with the latout, we can also help you with it but there will be a $20 per side layout charge (up to 5 changes).
WHat is a Thank You Card?
A thank you card is an alternative way for expressing your gratitude. It is different from the thank you letters that consist of lots of words, a thank you card is more effective and simple! So, the one who receives it will easily notice the meaning of the message on it. Because of its easiness and effectiveness, thank you cards are used on various occasions such as wedding receptions and celebrations, baby showers, or even given to the customer as an appreciation for their trust and decision to choose a brand or business. So, are you ready to personalized your thank you card with us?
The Reasons Why You Need to Consider Making Thank You Cards!
There are reasons and functions why thank you cards should be created! Here are some of the reasons why you need to make it!
- As previously mentioned, thank you cards are created as a way to express gratitude. Maybe someone just rescheduled their trip to attend your wedding or a customer who decides to trust and use your new brands, don't those examples make you feel grateful? If you feel thankful for that, show your gratitude by giving them a thank you card!
- Thank you cards help build or strengthen relationships! Yes, you can use it to improve your relationships between your family and friends or perhaps between your business and customers.
- By using thank you cards, you can show that the person who receives it is valuable to you. In business, you can also show if your customers are valuable by giving them a thank you card!
- If you are looking for a way to increasing customer satisfaction, then you should consider using thank you cards! A genuine thank you card can make the customers feel appreciated. Satisfied customers are more likely to be loyal customers who will continue to use your product or service.
- Thank you card can be more memorable and easier to read by the recipients comparing when you say thank you on email or social media.
- It is easy and simple to create. Plus, you won't spend much money since it has an affordable price!
When Is It Needed?
Actually, it can be used for countless occasions, but here are a few of them
- Wedding celebrations
- Baby showers
- Give it to the customer after they make a transaction
Uses of Thank you cards
Thank you cards can be used to express our appreciation to people who celebrate events such as wedding, gradutation, birthdays, gender reveals, baby showers all types of anniversaries and more.
It can also serve as a great way to thank your corporate customers, with incentives or discounts to reward their patronage and loyalty to the brand and company.