Cheap Standard Size Poster Printing Services (Poster Printing)
Offering custom large or small poster printing services with or without mounting options in Singapore. Our posters are printed on outdoor ink so it suits both outdoor and indoor uses allowing you to use it in any environment at any time. We print with outdoor ink yet with high resolution or sharpness. Feel free to use it for home or office decorations, events and roadshows etc.
Posters can be printed from A0 to A4 size in sheet form or mounted on foamboard. We can even do different colour capping for the poster foamboard if you need and does not look cheap.
Kiasu Print offers you a wide range of variety from the simplest, printing on Synthetic Paper services to mounting on formboards to frame capping. Not only that, our posters can be of A0, A1, A2, A3, A4 size based on your needs.
- Lightweight and Durable
- Ideal for indoors and outdoors events/ exhibitions
- Available in A0, A1, A2, A3, A4 size
- One-sided printing services
- Quality Gloss / Matte Lamination finishing
Usually 2-3 working days after artwork confirmation and full payment is processed before we start the custom poster printing job.
Artwork Preparation details:
- Clients must submit their own softcopy version of their desired posters designs either by uploading the custom poster design online or to our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If artwork designing is required, kindly email us for more information
- Pricing is at $40, up to a maximum of 3 changes
- For clients with their own artwork file, kindly make sure that it meets our artwork and specifications
- The lead time for our Singapore poster printing services will only be applicable after the artwork has received a confirmation
Artwork and File Specifications:
- Files must be provided with a resolution of minimum 300 DPI, in CMYK colour and black K arranged to 100
- Artwork must be accordingly to the size of the poster at the scale of 1:1
- Margin size has to be 3mm Bleed for all sides
- Artwork file must come in either .Ai (outline) and .Pdf (editable) formats