Brochure / Flyers Printing (Flyer/ Leaflet / Brochure )
Flyer/ Leaflet/ Brochure Printing
Looking for cheap Flyers / Brochure printing in Singapore for your business advertisements? We are the right choice for you. We offer you high quality single or double sided 4 colour printing in different sizes and paper types here in Singapore.
Whether it is small quantities or large quantities, we gaurantee our price suits your budget as always!!
Print and use your own flyers with pride! Get the whole process started by messaging us through email ( email@example.com), ordering through our whatsapp +65 81820938 or directly order from our website.
Flyers / Brochure Available Sizes:
Available Paper Type:
- 80gsm Simili Paper
- 100gsm Simili Paper
- 128gsm Art Paper
- 157gsm Art Paper
- 210gsm Art Card
- 230gsm Art Card
- 310gsm Art Card
*For certain types of paper or card type, matt finishing is available. Do play around with our price calculator to find out the price and more!
4-5 working days after artwork confirmation and full payment is processed.
Artwork Preparation details:
- Clients must submit their own artwork (softcopy) online via our website or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An additional designing fee of $40 will be incurred if artwork designing is required.
- FYI this is up to a maximum of 3 changes
- Please ensure that all artwork files meet the artwork and file specifications stated below
Artwork and File Specifications:
- Files must be in CMYK colour and in high resolution
- Artwork has to bleed 3cm each on all sides
What is the Difference between Flyer, Brochure and Leaflet printing?
The brochures are editorial and advertising designs that want to communicate to a public in a more selective and sometimes personalized way. They are larger than flyers and contain more information than these. They can be diptychs, triptychs, leaflets, etc. They support campaigns to sell products or services giving more information about them. Inside the brochures, there are different types which are leaflet-shaped brochures that are placed on the doorknobs, in the mirrors of the corks and the "perching" in which one side of the brochure it is out of the mailbox to make it more striking. These are some of them but there are many more.
The flyer by its side is an advertising format of a smaller size that is distributed in large quantities to the general public that circulates in the street on foot. They usually occur at the exit of the schools, near the nightclubs...
Flyer, Brochure & Leaflet Printing Guideline in Singapore
- All good brochures will include visual elements. The images you select should complement your text. A compelling cover photo can be the key to your audience withdrawing your brochure and acting on your message.
- High-quality photos and illustrations show a commitment to the quality you want your brand to reflect. Choose software that includes options for cropping or masking, changing saturation and contrast, and aligning the image.
- Most printers cannot print to the edge of the paper. This may result in a white border around its content. To achieve a design that extends to the edge, use a printing technique called full bleed. This allows you to trim the printed document to give it the desired visual design, without annoying white spaces.
- If you are printing from home, try a printed brochure to make sure the bleeding is what you predict. If you are using a professional printer or a photocopy shop, contact them to make sure your brochure will look like it was intended.
- Decide what you want to say on the cover, the back cover and the body of the brochure. Make sure your message is consistent and easy to understand. Front covers sell your product or service, back covers provide contact information, and the inside page usually tells a story or provides pricing options (for example, different types of beverages served in a cafeteria or in spa packages)
- When it comes to sources, less is more. Choose a font for the body of the text, with a complementary font for titles or headings. Complementary sources are two sources that are different enough to seem deliberate. Often they will be a serif font and a sans-serif font.
- Use simple, easy-to-read fonts without an excess of ornaments to better communicate with your readers. Choose a font colour that is easily readable compared to the background colour. Dark sources stand out on clear backgrounds, and vice versa.
Our Flyer, Brochure and Leaflet Services in Singapore
Our specialty is the folding and micro-folding of commercial level leaflets, instruction manuals, tourist guides, brochures, envelopes, etc.
We print and fold any type of leaflet, regardless of the type of paper, from the thinnest for leaflets of medicines to a higher weight, such as tourist guides or street. We also work folding a higher grammage, such as that made for tourist brochures, diptychs or triptychs. We are also expert in brochure printing and other types of printing services.
The whole process is carried out in our workshop, without outsourcing any stage, so we get a cost adjusted for the client.
To achieve the highest quality and possible printing finish, we need the best technical and human resources in constant training, in every print job to be done.
Our printing workshops are equipped with the most modern machines on the market and using the latest technologies in the sector, always being in continuous improvement, manufacturing with enormous speed and always achieving the highest quality.
With offset printing machines for different sizes and characteristics (printing of stationery, brochures, books, etc.) and digital printing and plotter machines for the printing of small quantities in colour.
We are expert in:
- Printing of Flyers in colour printed on one or two sides on glossy coated paper 135gr.
- Ideal for product sheets - Mailing - Event flyer - Prospect - Advertising - Greeting card. Choose a size to see the prices and Buy.
- In leaflet printing and flyer printing
This Flyers Printed in 135 gr on one or two sides will make the advertising of your business easy and fast. Thanks to its printing on 135 gr Semi-Gloss paper our flyers stand out for their quality, along with their digital printing, the low cost of production and sale prevails. With quantities, less than 1,000 Units times are reduced to deliver the flyers in 24 hours at a very low price. More and more customers choose to print less number of flyers, but more continuously, always having their advertising and the image of the company renewed.
We put at your disposal different pre-designed flyer formats, Format Flyers A6, A5, A4. The format of Flyer A6 is the most common, with a size of 10 x 15 cm. Another of the most used formats is the Flyer DL (10 x 21 cm). If you prefer you can print in any of the other formats, such as the A5 (15 x 21cm) or the A4 (21 x 30 cm) but make sure that your file complies with the necessary measures so that your flyers leave with the expected quality.
The advertising brochures or flyers, is the oldest way to advertise, even when the printing press was not invented, to distribute pamphlets or brochures with the same image or text, was the way to warn or announce a business or an offer, and any commercial. Do not be fooled, flyer printing is still carried out today, save and order your cheap flyers through our website and receive them in 24 - 48h.
For more info regarding our Flyer, Brochure and Leaflet services get in touch with us.