Greeting Card Printing (Invitation Card Printing)
Greeting Card Printing
Customised greeting card printing in Singapore for all occasions whether it’s Lunar Chinese New Year Greetings, Hari Raya, St Nicholas, St Patricks, Halloween, Thanks Giving Day, Mid-Autumn Lantern Festival, Christmas or New Year greetings for your friends or valued customers.
You can request for 1 side or 2 side printing job with a fast turnaround time of 2 working days after your payment and artwork confirmation.
Print your greeting card with us with low minimum order quantity of 100pcs of A6 to A4 size with 8 different paper/ card material to choose from, and to best is that we do not charge any GST!!!
You may just send over your ready to print artwork for checking and we will further advise.
We are able to print greeting card using variety of card stock such as 1
- 70gsm - 300gsm Artcard (smoother surface, better for full background print), 260gsm textured card - Zeta Linen Brilliant White
- 290gsm shimmering card - Majestic Marble White
- 330gsm vanilla colour card stock - Naturalis Vanilla Smooth
- 300gsm - 350gsm matt, white surface card - Matt White, GQ Offset
Do take note that your artwork file have to be in the size of the card you are looking for (A6, A5 or A4) with minimum 3mm bleed on all sides and in CMYK colour mode. Vector artwork file will be the best but if you do not have it, a minimum 300DPI file will be good enough to print but you can expect it to be 100% sharp.
It would be different if someone wishes you a happy new year on instant messaging or sends you a new year card. Even though instant messaging makes it easier to send a message, greeting cards will always be the best choice for expressing our care for others, particularly on special occasions. Kiasu Print, which offers a wide range of printing services in Singapore, also offers you high-quality greeting card printing services and materials at affordable prices! So, are you ready to customize your greeting card with us?
What Are Greeting Cards?
A greeting card is an illustrated message that expresses sentiments. It is usually given on a special day or event such as a birthday or Christmas to express affection, gratitude, sympathy, and any other sentiments. It also helps the sender to keep in touch with family, friends, or even customers who receive the greeting card.
The Reasons Why You Need to Have Greeting Cards
Even as we live in today's digital age, having greeting cards in a way to communicate is always a good idea. There are so many reasons why you need to have it, but let's take a look at some of them
- Show your care and effort by giving a greeting card to someone you care about on a special day or occasion.
- You can build a personal relationship with your business partner and clients by sending greeting cards.
- A greeting card creates a more emotional and smile response compared if you send a message for a special day or event on email or social media.
- Send it to your employees to show how much you cared about them.
- Build and strengthen relationships with your customer by using greeting cards! It can increase customer satisfaction levels and make them more loyal to your brand or business.
- Do you find it difficult when expressing your feeling verbally? Then greeting cards can be a great alternative to express your feelings and thoughts to someone on a special occasion.
- A greeting card is more personal and emotional for both the sender or the receiver.
- Stay connected with people that you rarely see by sending them greeting cards.
- Another difference in why a greeting card can be more memorable than sending an email is that it has a physical form that can be stored and collected forever.
- Make people who you cared about feel special by giving them a greeting card.
When Are Greeting Cards Needed?
As previously mentioned that greeting cards are usually used on a special day or event. Here are a few of them.
- Lunar Chinese New Year
- Mid-Autumn Lantern Festival
- Hari Raya Puasa & Hari Raya Haji
- New Year
Who Will Be the Recipients?
Greeting cards can be sent to anyone depending on the event. Here are a few lists of people that you can send greeting cards to.
What Do We Offer You?
Kiasu Print answers your need for greeting cards by offering
- High-quality greeting card printing
- Various card materials with a good quality
- 1 or 2 sided printing
- Various sizes (A6, A5, A4)
- 2 days printing lead time after artwork confirmation and payment
- Design service (If necessary)
- No GST, low prices!