Post Card Printing (Invitation Card Printing)
Post Card Printing
Print post cards to reach out to your customers with a personalized message and personal touch and use it for direct mail to garner more sales leads, or campaign responses without having to incur extra cost for envelopes.
We print post card using 8 various card stocks and with either 1 sided or 2 sided printing. Get your customized post cards printed with us at low minimum order quantity.
Artwork file specifications:
- File is to be in the actual size of post card required. Eg A6, A5 or A4
- With minimum 3mm bleed on all sides and in CMYK colour mode.
- Vector file artwork will be best if not minimum 300DPI will be good enough for print but will not be 100% sharp.
- Border element in design is not recommended as the +/- 3mm cutting allowance may cause the post card to look uneven
- If client do not have artwork file, we do offer layout service but at a $20 per side charge with a maximum of 5 changes.
Since now, you have to change your opinion if the postcard is just a tool used to send messages only to your family and friends. Today, it can be used for a variety of purposes, from greeting your family and friends even to marketing your business! Here at Kiasu Print, we do our best to fill your needs for quality postcard material and print at affordable prices.
What Can You Do with the PostCard?
As mentioned earlier, it can be used for a variety of purposes. Here are some of the lists about what you can do by having and printing your own postcard!
- Keep in touch and show your care by greeting your family and friends with a personal touch.
- Take it with you when you travel! It can be a great little gift for the people you meet along your trip.
- Send a postcard with a personalized message to the customers can be an effective marketing tool.
- Want to start a business? You can try to make postcards and sell them as souvenirs.
- It can be an alternative tool for thanking someone instead of text them via social media.
- And many more things you can do by using it!
Benefits of Using a Post Card
There are numerous benefits that you can get by using a post card. Here are some of them!
- We can say that almost everyone uses email or social media to send messages. But, by using a post card, it will be more interesting! People will find it more special and personal for them.
- Post card with attractive design can be collected by the recipients
- Post Card is one of the most affordable and effective marketing tools
- No additional cost for envelopes
Why Are Post Cards be a Perfect Alternative to Marketing Your Business?
You must know that there are numerous marketing items. But, as mentioned earlier, one of the most effective marketing tools you can choose in a business is a post card. But why a post card can be one of the best choices? Let's take a look at some of the details!
- Post cards are a low-cost choice for a marketing tool. It is also more affordable than sending customer letters.
- Save more money since you don't need to use address labels and envelopes for it.
- It is measurable and easy to track. You can identify how many post cards are sent and see how the response is.
- Do you want to do test marketing? You might consider using a post card for that!
- From introducing a new product or services to inform a special offer, a post card is versatile.
- Reach your specific target audience since post cards are highly targeted.
- Create a sense of loyalty and strengthen your relationship with your customers
What Do We Offer You?
Kiasu Print answers your need for post cards by offering
- High-quality post card printing
- Various card materials with a good quality
- 1 or 2 sided printing
- Various sizes (A6, A5, A4)
- 2 days express printing
- Design service (If necessary)
- No GST, low prices!
- 170gsm Artpaper
- 250gsm Artcard
- 300gsm Artcard
- 300gsm Matt White (GQ Offset)
- 350sm Matt White (GQ Offset)
- 260gsm Textured Card
- 290gsm Marble White Card
- 330gsm Vanilla Smooth